Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Vision of Students


------------------- Some Feedback Via MySpace ------------------

1. Wow. Can I be completely honest? Whenever I think about going back to school, the **** I have to deal with makes me feel a bit nausious. This country's view of education has nothing at all to do with true education so it becomes not a question to me as to whether or not I want to further my education, but a question of, do I want to jump through all these ******* hoops to get a piece of paper that says Im smart even though it really doesnt make me more educated in reality

2. Interesting post. I found the last three non-fiction books that I listened to in my car to be more enriching than my last three years of formal education.

3.Since I have finished school i have come to know this:
The one thing I was never taught, was how to learn. Such a powerful thing ... overlooked.